We are looking for a male and a female co-lead.
- Reporting to: Reinier van Lanschot
- Time required: 8 hrs per week or more. Weekly expansion meetings and regular check of expansion related communications.
- Location: no particular location is required
- There is no compensation for this voluntary position
- Deadline for sending the applications: 12 January 2020
The Expansion EU Lead focuses on expanding the Volt organization, its resources and presence.
The Lead inspires by connecting and motivating Volt members to create a united European community that constructively and strategically effectively and efficiently realizes growth for the Volt organization.
Key responsibilities & duties
* Develop and implement expansion strategy for Europe
* Connect people and facilitate teams to encourage collaboration
* Moderate meetings to achieve effective outcomes
* Performing and delegating operational work to achieve strategic goals
Tasks and Competencies
> Liaise with and help National Teams (50% of time spent)
> Managing the expansion team (30% of time spent)
> Creating and implementing our strategy for growth (20% of time spent)
* Good social and communication skills
* Stimulating and supportive characteristics
* English language written and spoken on good level
* An entrepreneurial spirit
* Management and leadership skills
* Communication skills
Optional: A lot of experience in Volt is a plus. Experience in building teams, taking initiatives and exploring new territories as well. A strong European network too.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, motivation letter (maximum one page) and a video where you introduce yourself and tell what you would like to achieve in this role.